ANC-800e: EtherCat to Modbus RTU Gateway Converter $575 USD List.
The Automation Networks ANC-800e EtherCAT Gateway allows information to be transferred seamlessly between EtherCAT and RS-485 networks with minimal configuration requirements. The ANC-800e provides two IEEE 802.3 100BaseT Ethernet ports and an RS-485 port (4-wire terminal block style). The ANC-800e can be configured for a simple low cost line structure, a tree structure, daisy chaining, or drop lines. The RS-485 port supports multiple protocols. PLC-style logical, arithmetic and filtering database manipulation operations allow the construction of complex autonomous data conditioning functions.
The ANC-800e is a part of the ANC Gateway Series product family. ANC Gateway is designed to provide a uniform interface, configuration and application experience. This commonality reduces the user’s learning curve, reducing commissioning time while simplifying support.
RS485 Serial Protocols: The ANC-800e Gateway has the flexibility to choose Modbus Master/Slave as well as other RS485 serial protocols which include: Modbus Sniffer, A.O. Smith AIN, A.O. Smith PDNP, BACnet MS/TP Client, BACnet MS/TP Server, TCS Basys Master, MSA Chillgard Monitor, DMX 512-Master, DMX-512 Slave, M-Bus Master, Metasys N2 Master, Metasys N2 Slave, Siemens FLN Master, Siemens FLN Slave, Sullair Master, Toshiba ASD Master, Toshiba PLC Master.
ANC-800e Modbus to EtherCat Gateway Highlights:
Using the Microsoft Windows®-based ICC Configuration Studio, users can perform the following tasks:
- Configure protocols, network characteristics, and client/server object definitions
- Graphically interact with the internal database in real-time
- Automatically update device firmware
- Define autonomous internal elements such as database logic and object failsafe values
- Capture, display and save serial network traffic with microsecond-precision timestamps
The ANC-800e incorporates a variety of leading-edge automation technology elements, such as:
- Power can be supplied via the USB cable (for configuration at a workstation) or as a 7-24VDC input on the main terminal block
- Supports CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE), with object-oriented database access as 8-bit, 16-bit and 32-bit data types
- Up to 254 bytes of both input and output EtherCAT process data may be mapped to the internal database
- Seamless integration with popular hard real-time automation equipment such as Beckhoff industrial PC’s and TwinCAT PLC software
- Controlled by a powerful 32-bit processor
- User-configurable network timeout behaviors
- USB connectivity with virtual COM port support
- Desktop, panel/wall and DIN-rail mountable (all hardware included)
- 2-wire / 4-wire RS-485 network supports baud rates up to 115.2kbaud Flexible, Powerful and